Please DO NOT leave a voice-mail to make a reservation – we may not be able to check it in time.
We highly recommend making a reservation using the Open Table system below OR by calling us at 202.332.6767.
FOR BRUNCH, LUNCH, OR DINNER PARTIES OF 9 OR MORE, PLEASE EMAIL OUR EVENTS MANAGER AT:
As of February 2016, we are taking reservations for 2 time slots only. 11:00 AM and 1:30 PM. With this seating arrangement, we hope to accommodate reservations with no hassle and no lag in service.
All reservations will be based on a 2 hour limit. We kindly, kindly, request that all groups big or small, please arrive for their reservation promptly. If there is a delay in arrival, it will cut from your 2 hour limit.
Example: If your your reservation is 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM, and your group is late by 30 minutes; you will only have the remaining 1.5 hours to enjoy brunch.
!!!BRUNCH DINING OPTIONS!!!
1. Bottomless Brunch – $34.99
– Recommended for parties of 12 or more
– ALL GUESTS MUST PARTICIPATE. NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE.
2. A La Carte – $25 per person minimum for parties of 10 or more
LAST CALL FOR FOOD AND DRINKS IS AT 3:15 PM.
AGORA’s Terms of Agreement
- One bill will be presented at the end of the meal. We do not split checks but do accept up to 5 credit cards. no exceptions to this rule.
- The hours during which the event is to be held shall be observed unless permission is given by Agora. In which event, additional charges may apply.
- Patron agrees that restaurant will not be responsible for articles of personal property‐ damaged, lost, stolen or forgotten by Patron or Patron’s guests.
- A service fee 20% will be automatically applied for parties of 5 or more.
- A charge of 10% will be added for Washington D.C. Tax