Welcome! Hosgeldin! Kalos Orisate! Ahlan!
Agora, an ancient Greek term meaning “a gathering place”, is the go to Mediterranean oasis of Washington DC.
Executive Chef Ghassan Jarrouj has fused the culinary traditions of the Mediterranean, bringing you eclectic flavors inspired by the cuisines of Turkey, Lebanon and Greece.
In search of a venue to host your upcoming event? Already scoping out prospects to host your holiday party?
Check out our 2nd floor, private dining room, The Solen Room…
The Solen Room, which translates to “The Entertainment Room” in the Turkish language, is the premier private dining space of Washington DC.
From brunch parties, luncheons, business dinners and birthday celebrations,The Solen Room provides a unique space for all types of events of any style to suit the needs of you and your guests.
• Seated dinner service for up to 55 guests
• Cocktail reception service for up to 80 guests
• 3-5 course Pre-Fixe menu options
• Stationed or passed Hors D’oeuvres
• Variety of bar option selections
• Customized menu cards
• White linen tablecloths with black linen napkins
• Votive candles
• Seating arrangement of choice
• A/V capabilities to play music of choice
• Projector and screen available upon request
Email email@example.com or complete the Event Request Form
Best Happy Hour on 17th!
Check out our extended HH Menu